Hello colleagues at My Wellness School. It's with pleasure that I have the chance to reach out to you again. As I shared with you in my last post a couple weeks back, I recently accepted the challenge of participating in the Sunrise Challenge, organized by the Toronto based Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Canada's leading medical institution devoted to all issues focusing on mental wellness. To that end, I created a My Wellness School team for anyone who would like to join in my efforts. For the last few days, I have been up with the sun raising money in support of CAMH’s mission to research, develop and implement treatment programs and policies that stop mental illness from becoming fatal.

I am writing to ask you to help by supporting the My Wellness School team fundraising efforts with a donation. Your tax-deductible gift will go toward groundbreaking mental health research and treatment that helps thousands of people! It’s also faster and easier than ever to support this great cause. I can personally attest to the great work they do at CAMH, as someone who has received psychotherapy at CAMH. You can make your donation online by copying and pasting the link below into the browser. It will take you to team "My Wellness School" . Any amount goes a long way in changing - or saving - someone’s life. I greatly appreciate your support. Donations can be made until June 30, 2022. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions, comments, issues...or you just want to say hello.

Link to donate:

2022 Sunrise Challenge: My Wellness School - Sunrise Challenge (camh.ca)

I'm attaching a couple of photos I've taken this week as the sun comes up over the athletic field of Northern Secondary School where I work out first thing in the morning.

Sincerely,
Lorne Opler

PS - If you prefer, you can also send your cheque made out to “CAMH Foundation” to the address listed below. Please be sure to write Sunrise Challenge and my name in the memo line. I'm attaching . Sincerely, [INSERT YOUR NAME AND LINK TO PERSONAL PAGE HERE] Please mail offline donations to: CAMH Foundation 100 Stokes Street, 5th Floor, Bell Gateway Building Toronto, ON, M6J 1H4