Nikita Ramdial 462 OFC-RHEP | Mental Health Advocate | Co-founder U&I Fitness, and Deewani Dance Crew
- Fitness and Health Promotion graduate - Humber College
- OTA/PTA graduate - Centennial College
- Freelance Fitness Trainer
- Mental Health Advocate
- Advocate for body positivity
- Lover of continuously learning!
Thanks for stopping by my profile!
I'm a developing fitness professional, and mental health enthusiast, with an emphasis on dance, and musical therapy for anxiety and depression. I've been in the fitness industry for about 7 years with a background specializing in injury management and coaching youth sports.
I'm about asking uncomfortable questions and breaking the stigma on topics regarding mental health.
The MWS community is a trusted place where you can ask questions, share your experience, and connect with other like-minded people about all things healthy living.